Human Resources Intern - Unpaid
Easterseals NH, VT, ME, and Farnum Center provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or specials needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Easterseals Human Resources Department provides staffing, training, employee relations, compliance, compensation and occupational health support to employees in New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.
We are seeking a Human Resources Intern to work closely with several members of our Human Resource Leadership Team and apply their skills, gain valuable experience and contribute to our Agency's mission.
- Help with the day-to-day activities and needs within the HR office.
- Coordination and assistance in the process of the recruiting and hiring process in regards to HRIS compliance by using our HRMS Dayforce.
- Gain in knowledge of the importance of employment law and compliance, especially regarding employment eligibility, confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management.
- Gain knowledge of the design, implementation and compliance maintenance of the HRMS, and assisting with designing reports for management as needed.
- Assist with the Agency’s compensation program by analyzing data from compensation research to draw conclusions and then present the results.
- Strong Computer and Technology skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work to collaborate across cross-functional teams and projects, prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously and handle confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google suite, and internet applications.
This is an unpaid internship.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 555 Auburn St, Manchester, NH 03103, USA