School Bus Driver
Easterseals NH, VT, ME, and Farnum Center provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or specials needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
We are hiring School Bus Drivers right now!
School Bus Drivers provide transportation to children with disabilities and/or special needs. We will provide paid school bus training to obtain your School Bus Certificate. Drivers who live in Manchester and have off-street parking at their residence are able to bring the bus home.
- High School Diploma, GED or related experience.
- A good driving record.
- The ability to relate to individuals with special needs, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to obtain a School Bus Certificate.
- Candidates must also have a favorable criminal background check, pass drug testing and successfully complete the Department of Transportation physical.
Hours: Variable hours (20-40) are available. This is a school year position. Candidates need to have the ability to work Monday-Friday 6:00 am – 4:00 pm.
A position with Easterseals will give you valuable insight and experience as you further your career. Find your purpose while you make valuable, rewarding impacts in the lives of our individuals. Acquire new skills and experience that will help you to grow within our organization and develop your career path. We have comprehensive benefits for full-time eligible employees: medical, dental, matching retirement, life insurance, discounted child care, federal student loan forgiveness eligibility, student loan repayment for qualifying positions, and tuition reimbursement. We are a recovery friendly workplace, and we proudly employ military members and their families.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $10.75
- Max Hiring Rate $13.00
- 180 Zachary Rd, Manchester, NH 03109, USA