Sr. Windows Exchange Engineer
Technical troubleshooting of issues across all platforms within the data centers.
- Monitor and maintain Software Platforms: Windows 2008-2019 Server, MS Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 O365, O365 Hybrid, Active Directory, DFS, DNS.
- Monitor and maintain hardware Platforms: HP Proliant, HP Blade Systems, Dell PowerEdge
- Maintain and administer servers/application messaging environment, including server hardware, systems software, applications software, O365, Active directory
- Create, monitor, and configure email settings and accounts under Microsoft O365 Environment
- Experience with on premise Exchange migrations required
- Will lead efforts for Azure cloud migration for areas of the business
- Build servers and systems according to specifications on both physical and VMWare including VDI images
- Extensive knowledge of SAN attached blade chassis technology connected across multiple VLans (DMZ, management, backup)
- Work with Operations Department, Database Management, and Product Development teams for technical matters and problem resolution of any client issues
- Strong knowledge of MS IIS and .NET internal and externally facing web application from a deployment and support perspective
- Manage the design, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all Windows servers, hardware, software and peripherals.
- Accurately communicates project status to Director of Infrastructure and Team Lead of Windows Engineering
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate resolution for all issues/projects assigned.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for MS Clustering
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
Sr. Windows Exchange Engineer Requirements and Skills:
- Exchange 2010 and above troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Experience using PowerShell heavily in production environment.
- ADFS setup/rollout / admin advance level experience
- A/D integration with other products for authentication
- Citrix advance administration and analysis (performance tune/debug issues)
- VDI tuning and monitoring performance, Capacity planning
- Setting up monitoring and alerting Tools for Windows OS and applications (e.g. .Net apps; SQL Server stress points for OS)
- Experience implementing Best practices in Clustering in OSes in VMware and Hyper-V environments
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About The Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com .
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR Enjoys Global Recognition Including
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency .
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA