Citrix Engineer Level 3 / Citrix Admin Level 2
Citrix Engineer Role Purpose
Infrastructure Engineering is responsible for building, creating and increasing the reliability and efficiency of all systems and platforms across the multiple Citrix Farms and Domains. In this role, you' ll be involved in setting technical direction and building next generation architectures and designs for our services. The infrastructure engineering team is responsible for a variety of tasks spanning all levels of the technology stack and strive to implement highly available solutions by constantly improving and implementing new hardware, technology and stable configurations. The team solves challenging problems and requires an innovative and well-versed engineer that is also an experienced and skilled leader.
L3 Senior Citrix Engineer
- Implement and support Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops in multiple environments, 6.5/7.15 Farms.
- Deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
- Collaborate with Network and Storage staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Configuration of hypervisors and management of host running VMware / Hyper-V.
- Hypervisor management in support for MCS VDIs, and PVS.
- Configure and support NetScaler and Access Gateway solutions to support scalable delivery of applications.
- Creation of PVS images, management of existing vDisk, and conversion of standalone servers to vDisk (P2PVS).
- Deployment and management of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) using Citrix MCS.
- Design and support Citrix Profile Management (UPM) solutions.
Citrix Engineer Requirements
Minimum Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA-V),
Preferred Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization (CCA-P)
Preferred Citrix Certified Expert - Virtualization (CCA-E)
Administering Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS) or Machine Creation Services (MCS).
5-6 years of experience design, architect and build large scale Citrix Infrastructure Farms.
L2 Citrix Administrator
- Primary or secondary triage of Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop issues.
- Ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of Citrix 7.15 Farm.
- Uninstall/ reinstall Citrix Receiver.
- Upgrade Citrix VDA software on multiple server or desktop OS.
- Manage Citrix Farm user load across servers.
- Kill disconnected or hung user sessions.
- Publishing Citrix applications in the Citrix Farm.
- Knowledge of Citrix Profile Management (Rebuild user Citrix profile).
- Tune operating systems, VM hardware, and applications to increase performance and reliability of services
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Strong technical knowledge of most versions of Citrix up to 7.15 (primary focus on XenDesktop) as well as NetScaler experience in a large Citrix Farm environment (at least 200 servers and multiple Silos).
• Developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About The Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com .
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR Enjoys Global Recognition Including
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency .
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA