The Payment Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all open virtual card payments and Salesforce cases are resolved within set SLA.
Proactively manage daily queue of open payments and related Salesforce cases to ensure resolution in established SLA timeframe. Resolve vendor support inquiries within established SLA timeframe. Provide regular feedback on recurring issues encountered when contacting vendors. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Strong data entry skills required
- 1+ years previous experience of inside sales/telesales or sales support preferred
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Must be able to manage time effectively and work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent level of personal organization with superior telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills are required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office product suite, including Excel and Outlook are essential
- Must adapt well to change and successfully prioritize as needed
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA