Reporting Data Analyst
FLEETCOR is seeking a Reporting Data Analysts that will support strategic business decisions through providing database querying, data analysis, and report production.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Gather data, analyze data, and deliver accurate reports in a timely manner
- Must be an Excel guru capable of swimming in an ocean of data without system support
- This role will have considerable exposure to senior managers and executive level staff due to the nature of the work as a supporting function to the Human Resources department
- 1-3 years experience with data analysis type work
- Ability to independently develop, execute, and manage highly complex reports
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with database software / tools.
- Fluency in Excel required
- Fluency in SQL and Tableau a plus
Thank you for applying and for your interest in FLEETCOR. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Analyst
- Job Function Analysts
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- FLEETCOR Technologies, 3280 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America