FSR I (0810)
FLEETCOR is seeking Sales Professionals to market and sell our industry leading Business Expense and Fuel Purchasing solutions within the selected market. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales goals in a fast paced results oriented “hunting” sales position, as well as, a passion and desire for continued professional and personal development via training and coaching.
Duties And Responsibilities
This is a “hunting” sales position and success in the role requires disciplined sales professionals who are committed to:
· Prospecting via phone, cold call canvasing, email and social media to set appointments with prospective clients
· Conducting effective sales calls that first identify prospective customers goals, challenges and needs and culminate in the recommendation of an appropriate solution to meet those needs
· Managing new customers on-boarding process
· Maintaining a balanced pipeline of prospective accounts
· Reporting sales related activities within SalesForce CRM.
· Ensuring your best day as a sales professional is not one you already had
The Ideal Candidate
· 3+ years of successful Field Sales in a B2B environment
· Proven track record of prospecting / self-sourcing new appointments and leads
· Effective time and sales territory management experience
· Excellent sales call management, presentation and closing skills
· Strong Business Acumen
· Experience and passion for selling in the SMB / SME space
· Self-Motivation and ability to work independently
· Home office experience
· Excellent listening skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Entrepreneurial Spirit
· Personal and Professional Confidence
· Intermediate skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
· Must be proficient in using sales automation tools (Salesforce.com, ACT, etc.)
· College Degree Preferred
Sales Experience In The Following a PLUS
· Fleet Services
· Merchant Services
· Uniform / Business Services Industries
· Payroll services
· Industrial Services
· Copier Sales
· Telecommunications Sales
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first 30 days on the job: no more waiting until you have been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Robust PTO Policy including:major holidays, vacation, sick days and personal days!
Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency .
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 100
- Dallas, TX, USA