CSR I (0733)
CSR I (0733)
Responsible for performing functions associated with the hotel and client invoicing process.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
· Accurate and timely completion of tasks associated with:
o Hotel invoicing
o Credit card reconciliations
o Client invoicing
· Accurate and timely resolution of hotel/client issues and exceptions.
· Maintain necessary electronic files and records.
· Review and research hotel statements timely for accuracy and reconciliation.
· Make and/or handle phone calls regarding billing issues.
· Meet established metrics for hotel and client invoicing quality and timeliness.
· Maintain an intimate knowledge of key accounts, account preferences and activity flows.
· Work effectively with hotels, clients and other CLC employees to ensure timely and accurate completion of invoicing.
· Identify risks related to the hotel and client invoicing process.
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous experience in the hospitality, billing/finance or retail industries preferred
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate
· Demonstrated ability to identify/research issues
· Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office applications
· College degree preferred
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Lexington, KY, USA