FLEETCOR is seeking a Marketo Developer that will be responsible for executing email, demand generation, and multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns through FLEETCOR’s Marketo marketing automation platform. The successful candidate must have proven experience with marketing automation; building emails, landing pages, automated customer journeys and reports; and knowledge of best practices. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will work in our CMO Marketing Team and work with other cross-functional teams to support the North America Fuel Business and drive US fuel card portfolio sales and customer growth.
Key duties include:
- Design and code email and landing page templates and forms in Marketo compatible on different email clients, web browsers, and mobile.
- Help manage lead scoring model and data flow into Salesforce.com. Ensure marketing related data is integrating properly in SFDC.
- Create and develop automation journeys end-to-end and work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Data, Design, Content, Sales, Legal, Product, etc.) to create and oversee marketing automations across a variety of content and audiences.
- Ensure that all email marketing communications are consistent with marketing strategies, brand and product identities
- Ensure compliance to current and impending digital marketing industry regulations
- (GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, etc) and marketing best practices, deliverability of outbound marketing emails (technical components SPF records, DKIM records), and monitoring sender reputation for marketing.
- Adhere to various project timelines with internal stakeholders, external agencies and maintain status of all projects.
- Support campaign execution across multiple channels on a technical level including personalized experiences for buyers across websites and landing pages,social media channels, etc.
- Help plan and execute A/B testing to improve performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Run reports and analyze data to monitor performance of various campaigns and projects and provide valuable data driven analysis and insight to facilitate business decision making.
- Act as subject matter expert when it comes to email marketing and automation, continuously improve campaign efficiency & accuracy, come up with new ideas to further enhance campaign/program performance.
- Establish and maintain positive communication and professional relationships with internal/external customers, team members and vendors/partners.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- 2+ years previous development experience with Marketo (Marketo Certifications a plus)
- At least 3 years of dedicated Email Marketing experience
- Detailed understanding of MAP architecture – specifically Marketo and experience in building and supporting user journey implementations
- Knowledge of A/B test strategies, multivariate test strategies, and test planning
- Exceptional work ethic with willingness and ability to learn
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners, business analysts and project team partners to design and deliver solutions, resolve issues and drive work to completion
- Ability to define, implement and improve processes
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self and flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate
- Ability to adapt and work independently toward tight deadline in fast-paced work environment
- Incredible attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Ability to plan, execute, and manage multiple programs at once
- Strong analytical skills and experience in reporting
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Job Family Marketing and Product
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Atlanta, GA, USA