ISR - Outbound I (0812)
Inside Sales Executive: Small Fleet
Are you a recent college grad looking to get your foot in the door to B2B sales? Are you a self-starter with a competitive edge? FLEETCOR is looking to expand our growing team of sales and business development professionals. If you thrive in a high-energy, team-oriented environment and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and hustle, then this is the place for you. We offer continuous training and coaching to prime you for advancement opportunities that will allow you to build a lucrative and fulfilling career.
North American Trucking (NAT) is a division of Comdata whose parent company is FLEETCOR. We are a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. We serve more than 20,000 clients in the trucking industry. Our goal is to help businesses keep the flow of goods moving.
FLEETCOR is a Fortune 1000 company and Forbes has listed us as one of the World’s Most Innovative companies four years in a row. Forbes also named us one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world! Help us fuel our sales growth and we will in turn fuel your professional growth!
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building our client base and procuring new business through identifying prospects, closing deals, up-selling, making customer retention plays, etc. This requires strong product knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills and consistent follow-through in order to provide best-in-class service to our customers.
You will kick off your career with a comprehensive 4-week paid training program. You will learn all about FLEETCOR, complete team building activities with other new hires, develop sales skills and techniques and get started on the phones with the help of our experienced Learning & Development team.
From there, you will join a sales team where you will receive continuous coaching and feedback from your sales manager.
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Executive look like?
- A majority of your time will be spent making calls and sending emails. Sales is a numbers game and the more effort you put in, the more you get out!
- You will prospect leads, identify decision makers and establish relationships with key players to generate interest and close accounts.
- You will manage customer accounts during their introductory period to ensure a top-of-class experience.
- You will actively track and manage a pipeline of leads in Salesforce.com and manage customer interactions in our ATS.
- You will be held accountable to meeting or exceeding daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- You will complete the full sales cycle with potential prospects; initial and follow up calls, close sale, follow implementation process.
This job might be for you if:
- The idea of making a base salary with additional lucrative earning potential appeals to you!
- You are confident, professional, extremely competitive and are invigorated by challenges.
- You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
- You are curious and knowledge hungry- always interested in learning and developing.
- You are process oriented and pay close attention to details.
- You possess exemplary time management skills and remain composed when balancing competing priorities.
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable degree preferred or 2+ years of sales experience.
About The Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including; fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been a leading player in the payments technology space as well as in the fleet industry with a wide suite of products. We continue to dominate the market, having just been nominated to the Fortune 1000, recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine and 70th fastest growing company by Fortune! In order to maintain our market leadership, we are actively looking for employees passionate about building a sales career with a leader in its industry!
As a full time Inside Sales Executive with FLEETCOR, we offer excellent and affordable health benefits, 401K plan match and competitive PTO. We offer additional perks such as health and wellness incentives. We like to celebrate our successes with fun sales incentives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Brentwood, TN, USA