Sr. Desktop Support Administrator
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide and improve the quality of desktop service by providing timely and courteous desktop support to local and remote clients with primary focus in the area of ticket requests, hardware refreshes, advanced levels of project support, problem resolution, and working closely with the onsite Desktop Support Manager.
· Ensure customer service excellence and guaranteed response times by actively monitoring support emails/cases and ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely and comprehensive manner
· Work collaboratively in a cross functional team including Business Leaders, Engineering, Server Support, Product Management, Professional Services, and Sales
· Provide onboarding and off boarding administration (AD, Exchange account creation, password resets, file share access, VPN support, etc.)
· Maintain image software for desktop operating system and required applications (working knowledge of Kace preferred)
· Maintain and Prepare software deployment packages and updates to software and Windows Operating system using software deployment tools (ie. Alteris, SCCM or BigFix (preferred)).
· Experience in Scripting to automate manual tasks as needed.
· MS Office, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 10 desktop support for ~1200 end-users and troubleshoot other offices over the Web
· Maintain inventory of replacement systems
· Ensure all desktops are patched and maintained in a timely fashion. Responsible for implementing desktop security and ensuring software compliance (including mobile devices)
· Maintain network connectivity for desktop systems (support from desktop NIC to switch)
· 8-10 years’ experience of Desktop Customer Service
· Windows 10 Workstation Certification
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016/2019, Skype for Business and Windows 10
· High level of experience with IBM BigFix for software distribution and patch management or equivalent tools
· Exceptional troubleshooting skills
· Working knowledge of Ethernet networks
· Experience with basic analysis and research
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Professional demeanor
· Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
· Ability to think in a strategic manner with the ability to deliver tactically
· Ability to meet deadlines and work in a team environment
· Ability to prepare and communicate effectively in person, by phone and/or email
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About The Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com .
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR Enjoys Global Recognition Including
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency .
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA