Hotel Account Manager
The Hotel Account Manager is responsible for performing daily activities assigned within a Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the CFG is to establish rapport, build relationships with CLC hotels and to be an excellent problem solver. Educate and train hotels on billing, acceptance of CLC travelers, offer Hotel Services, how to process stays through the CLC web portal and identify hotels that are not accepting CLC Lodging guests per their contractual terms.
· MManage hotel relationships within the network
· Research hotels to add to the network
· Grow/maintain the number of opted-in hotels
· Identify hotels in the network no longer accepting CLC Lodging clients
· Complete CLC Lodging training process for the hotel’s staff
· Conduct hotel follow up training as needed.
· Resolve Customer/CLC disputes and handle accordingly.
· Assist hotel with billing concerns to help prevent possible future non acceptance.
· Contact lodging/housing providers to resolve billing issues – speed of billing, charge detail and resolving discrepancies.
· Ensure hotels used by CLC are using/enforcing approved billing methods
· Transition hotels to credit card/bank draft option of payment when needed
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Focus Group Director and Vice President of CLC Hotel Network for CLC Lodging
· 1+ year in a business, sales or customer service environment required
· Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills
· Strong ability to multi-task
· The need to be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
· Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well in a team environment
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands helps companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide. FLEETCOR
enjoys global recognition including:
• Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
• Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
• Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
• S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wichita, KS, USA