Human Resources Project Manager
The HR Project Manager organizes, manages and plans global complex projects within the organization and ensures that HR programs support the long-term goals of the team and organization. Juggles multiple projects and resources for a variety of HR related projects and programs. Develops new HR initiatives and programs and updates existing initiatives. This person will be responsible for looking at all projects through a global lens whilst having an appreciation of local regional nuances to ensure successful implementation and adoption of all key initiatives within the Group.
· Creates and manages projects from inception to roll-out for a variety of programs and initiatives
· Partners on due diligence requests and responses for acquisitions.
Leads the project team and uses influence with cross functional teams to complete an assigned project on time.
Leads the HR acquisition integration team which includes all aspects of HR integration (payroll, onboarding, training, compliance, benefits, etc.) into the newly acquired company.
Takes an agile approach to planning through collaboration, cross functional teams and fast work sequences.
Develops and maintains critical relationships within the organization to ensure project completion.
Adapts project plans and priorities quickly in response to the business.
Translates project request into projects with a clearly defined scope, timing, resources, and key measures of success.
Proactively anticipates project risks and resolves before risk becomes a reality.
Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project and remain in budget
Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strategic global mindset that understands the business objectives and can translate into how it impacts HR objectives.
- Exemplary communication, analytical, leadership and relationship management expertise.
- Executive presence and ability to present in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional planning and execution skills and must think globally
- Significant experience in a Human Resources generalist role or a similar role where understanding of business priorities is a must
- Strong command of English language, including the ability to construct, spell and punctuate highly readable sentences.
- Planning and organizational skills to manage, prioritize and deliver a demanding workload balancing day-to-day and project work.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability not to get too engrossed in the weeds that they don’t lose sight of the global enterprise objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to demonstrate personal impact, influence and persuade people face-to-face.
- Ability to work and adhere to strict deadlines within a fast-moving working environment.
- Proactive, flexible and able to work on own initiative.
- This position will include travel (when applicable) – of up to 30% once travel restrictions are lifted
Thank you for applying and for your interest in FLEETCOR. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Managers
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 30
- Job Start Date Monday, August 31, 2020
- FLEETCOR Technologies, 3280 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Nashville, TN, USA