Partners with assigned LOB leaders to provide expertise in the areas of staffing, workforce planning, employee relations, investigations, and retention. Executes the HR strategy to support the aligned business strategy and FLEETCOR values.
• Collaborates with the HR Talent Acquisition Partner and LOB leaders to forecast staffing needs and anticipates staffing shifts. Assists with recruiting strategies in hard to fill roles.
• Identifies internal talent and partners with hiring manager and Talent Acquisition Partner to fill open roles.
• Advises leaders on employee relations investigations, disciplinary action and terminations.
• Consults with and advises managers and employees with regard to employee relation issues including investigation and problem resolution, disciplinary action and termination.
• Advises managers and employees concerning compensation, benefits, and employee services as well as provide training in accordance with policies, procedures and practices.
• Develops and interprets company policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations.
• Acts as key business partner focused on establishing, maintaining and developing an environment to promote positive employee relations and successful business practices.
• Participates as a strategic business partner to management team in the design, implementation and evaluation of multi-functional solutions to business problems.
Professional Qualifications and Competencies
• 5 or more years recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
• PHR certification preferred
• Knowledge of Behavioral, Situational and/or Competency Based interviewing techniques
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Thank you for applying and for your interest in FLEETCOR. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you soon.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.