Vendor Partner Manager, Call Center Operations
The Vendor Partner Manager is accountable for all activities associated with effectively building and maintaining external third party partner / vendor / outsourcing call center relationships with assigned vendors. This role creates and takes full ownership of customer experience including service process, service delivery and continuous improvement. The Vendor Partner Manager is responsible for working with the business units to establish and monitor call center scorecards, quantitative and qualitative measures of performance against selected Service Level Agreements (SLA) according to contract terms, for assigned vendors. The Vendor Partner Manager will work to facilitate regular business reviews (with assigned vendors) to discuss call center / vendor performance reporting, SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, relationship health and improvement plans, when necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with the leadership team and stakeholders to ensure SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements and expectations are adequately incorporated into RFXs and vendor contracts to facilitate the ability to monitor and manage vendor performance.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with Service Managers, Relationship Managers, Performance Managers, Contract Managers and Compliance Managers for assigned vendors to provide support necessary for on-going management and oversight of a particular vendor.
- Communicates with assigned call center vendors to ensure they are properly educated on FLEETCOR expectations throughout the lifecycle of the relationship.
- Assists in establishing and monitoring Call Center Vendor Scorecards (quantitative and qualitative measures of performance against selected SLAs and metrics) to monitor and manage vendor performance based on a defined set of criteria. Follow-up on scorecards where issues are identified to discuss action.
- Generate and encourage innovative solutions to create opportunities and address problems; challenge conventional thinking to find better ways to achieve results.
- Provides on-going Call Center Vendor Scorecard reporting and analysis to Relationship Managers and Performance Managers to facilitate their ability to adequately monitor, review and act on vendors’ operational performance.
- Responsible for the execution of various vendor management programs, such as quarterly business reviews, annual vendor reviews, scorecards – as well as other performance management activities and reporting as required.
- Monitor and assist with execution of exit strategy and contingency plans for all vendors.
- Engage in ongoing operational issues and partners with Business Unit Managers to provide overall health score for vendor.
- Facilitate contract renewals in partnership with Business Unit Managers to ensure that contractual SLAs are in alignment with the needs of the business.
- Facilitates regular business reviews with assigned vendors to discuss vendor performance reporting, SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, relationship health and improvement plans (when necessary).
- Provides support to Relationship Managers, Account Managers, Performance Managers and Compliance Managers for problem resolution with assigned vendors. Works closely with Business partners to diagnose call center vendor poor performance and assists to put in place “get well” plans. Facilitates the resolution of escalated vendor-related issues.
- Up to 50% domestic and international travel, passport is required.
- May have direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar field and 6 years of demonstrated work experience in Offshore Call Center Operations or related outsourcing or operations managerial position (manager level or above) or 10 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree and outsourced operations.
- Self-directed, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Strong problem solving skills, conflict resolution, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Embrace and drive change; drive continuous improvement culture.
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills; demonstrated communication experience with diverse internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated organizational relationship management skills; can maneuver through complex political situations effectively.
- Effective in building business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a transformation / change agent within the organization.
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex business issues. Proven ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, promote and sell ideas to management, business partners and peers.
- Demonstrate flexibility and maintain effectiveness in varying situations with diverse roles, responsibilities, work environments, and people.
- Ability to communicate with influence to all levels of leadership to take action on complex, technical, or sensitive topics with companywide impact.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products required.
- Proficiency with Salesforce highly desired.
About The Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.