Sr. Splunk Engineer
- Developed Splunk infrastructure and related solutions as per business requirements and automation toolsets.
- Designed Splunk Cloud Architecture to Integrate with Windows Infrastructure and Linux Infrastructure.
- Integrated ITSI and Unix/Linux Apps to monitor health of the servers.
- Monitoring Domain Controller server to push Active Directory logs to splunk.
- Splunk expert level understanding with Splunk Enterprise in CIM, Data models, Event management and Tags
- Expertise knowledge and experience with Normalization and Data Modeling, specifically in a Splunk environment
- Articulated and conveyed advanced technical concepts in presentation on face-to-face related to designing/developing processes that can be understood
- Expert in producing high quality technical documentation for team of experts for project implementation
- Monitors, analyzes, enriches and parses logs from a variety technologies across multiple platforms
- Experience in Splunk GUI development creating Splunk apps, searches, Data models, dashboards, and Reports using the Splunk query language.
- Provide regular support guidance to Splunk project teams on complex solution and issue resolution.
- Responsible for documenting the current architectural configurations and detailed data flow and troubleshooting guides for application support.
- Involved as a Splunk Admin in capturing, analyzing and monitoring front end and middle ware applications.
- Worked with Client engagements and data onboarding and writing alerts, dashboards using the Search Processing Language (SPL).
- Analyzed security based events, risks and reporting instances.
Splunk: Splunk Enterprise, Splunk on Splunk, Splunk DB 2 Connect, Splunk Cloud, Splunk IT Service Intelligence, Splunk Web Framework
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 and higher, Unix/Linux (Red Hat),
Data Analysis: Requirement Analysis, Business Analysis, detail design, data flow diagrams, data definition table, Business Rules, data modeling, Data Warehousing, system integration
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Sybase, DB2 MS Access, Mysql
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, web logic8.1/9.2, web sphere 6.0
Concepts: SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Assembly and System Level Testing, exposure in Agile.
Programming Language: C, C++, Java with Big Data, Python, UNIX shell scripts
Monitoring tool: ScienceLogic, Solarwinds, Dynatrace, ExtraHop
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA