Customer Service Representative
The Direct (CID) Customer Service Representative is responsible for all customer service functions in the Direct group, to build relationships with Direct Priority Members, to be an excellent problem solver and to assist in collection efforts for declined Direct billings.
- Efficiently and accurately assist clients with Direct account-related questions/issues using tools available and in accordance with CLC policies and guidelines
- Research and resolve customer disputes in a timely manner. Contact hotel and/or internal CLC vendors to assist with customer disputes as needed
- Monitor client accounts for late billings, calling hotels to submit billings, and maintaining billing accrual reports on customer’s account.
- Perform periodic outbound survey calls to accounts for product input, reasons for lapsed usage status and other ad hoc survey topics
- Perform ad hoc duties and research projects as directed by the Direct Manager and/or VP of Product Management
- Creative and solution-centric individual who can readily identify and analyze potential problems, errors or operational/procedural issues and recommend proper solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong member relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and basic computer functions
- Associates degree or equivalent is preferred
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure FLT is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Corporate Lodging Consultants (CLC) Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company. CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wichita, KS, USA