Business Intelligence/Compensation Analyst
Summary: (Contract Term: 18 Months, October 2020 to March 2022)
The Business Intelligence/Compensation Analyst works closely with the business and senior management and is a major contributor to administering Variable Compensation, modeling and ROI analysis, strategic partnership management, leading BI projects, reporting deliverables including preparing management reports and presentations on highlight, lowlights, risk and opportunities of the business and documenting business process.
The need to comprehend business concepts and ensure these concepts are delivered as meaningful analytics. The analyst facilitates design and concept gathering and assists in the creation of new reports or analytics. Also the analyst should be experienced with problem-solving and conflict resolution to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the business, Director, Business Intelligence & Manager Reporting & Analysis in terms of Variable Compensation, financial business analysis and sales performance analysis with a view to deliver enhanced business performance.
- Responsible to distribute accurate and timely Financial and Variable Compensation reports that enhance the decision-making abilities for the Senior Management and Executives;
- Variable Compensation: Calculate/validate monthly compensation for various roles across the regions we operate in;
- Management & Sales Incentives: Calculate monthly/quarterly incentives;
- Account Management: client classification updates and including sales group administration;
- Sales Incentive Programs: administer and track individual performance under sales incentive programs;
- Compensation Modeling: create compensation programs to drive management goals;
- Compensation Reporting: reporting on the effectiveness of sales programs;
- Measuring sales performance against an established set of KPIs;
- Responding to inquiries regarding compensation payout, policies and procedures;
- To identify and recommend improvements to current processes, with a focus on increased efficiencies and enhanced value-added analytics.;
- Introduce new analysis, reporting formats, etc. which provide insights to different areas of the business;
- Driving the design, development and automation of the required management reports;
- Prepare modeling to assess ROI & also conduct due diligence for acquisitions, including partnership evaluation;
- Support a variety of special compensation projects to improve internal business processes;
- Maintain BI Documentation for all compensation Plans and processes;
- Assist in implementing solutions for variable compensation reporting and modeling;
- 2 Years’ compensation modeling and administration knowledge/experience;
- Business Intelligence tools (Preferably Tableau);
- Financial Planning and Analysis;
- Compensation modeling and administration knowledge/experience;
- Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Project Management;
- Microsoft SQL & VBA/Macros (Not a key requirement);
- Basic Knowledge on CRM (Salesforce)
- Proven ability to conduct and/or support multiple projects with minimal oversight;
- Strong interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements;
- Proven analytical skills in defining business needs into product requirements;
- Demonstrable excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and Technical stakeholders as well as internal and external users;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize work with a focus on deadlines and deliverables;
- Proven record as a strong team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven, diverse environment; and
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Finance
- Job Function Analysts
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Job Start Date Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Toronto, ON, Canada