Sr. Credit Analyst
The successful candidate will join a demanding and busy Finance division and will be responsible for various Credit risk and analysis initiatives.
- Conduct Credit Underwriting within signing authority of new hedging contracts notional within the hundreds of millions;
- To ensure astute management on-going monitoring of our existing Credit portfolio of medium to more complex facilities through regular evaluation;
- Creating/formulate accuracy and integrity of financials data, record keeping of credit exposure;
- Contribute to our achievement of business growth and profitability targets by enhanced Credit Reviews through Analysis of financial statements and other financial sources such as Dunn and Bradstreet;
- Adhere to credit/risk frameworks or methodologies to Analyze credit data and business information to establish credit limits;
- Maintain internal control standards, protect company risk and perform due diligence by daily monitoring of clients mark to market positions and timely notification of clients of margin requirements;
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to maintain internal control standards, protect company’s risk;
- Appropriately action default payments/arrear accounts, make effective timely decisions within the established guidelines and policies, such as escalate to the Legal team;
- Action fraudulent and bankruptcy notifications;
- Build sustainable customer relations through open interactive communication, handling of complex inquires via online tool and telephone;
- Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends and evolving regulatory requirements pertaining to derivatives;
- Keeping credit manager informed and up-to-date about status/progress of projects;
- Direct Interaction and Communication with internal departments; Sales, Operations, Legal;
- Credit Administrative Duties;
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment and ensure timely communication of issues;
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations;
- Consistently exercise discretion in handling correspondence, information and all matter of confidentiality; raise issues where appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Finance or Business is essential;
- 5 years and more of relevant experience;
- Experience in FX Companies/Banks are a definite asset;
- Proficient in M/S Office;
- Bilingual (French) an asset but not required
- Proven ability to make handle and/or lead multiple projects with minimal oversight;
- Proven record to contribute as a strong team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven, diverse environment;
- Strong working knowledge with excel, work, power point etc.
- Strong attention to detail is essential in order to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial data;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills; in-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – in-depth
- Data driven decision making – in-depth
Uphold the highest level of confidentiality and discretion on daily .
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Finance
- Job Function Analysts
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada