Billing Specialist - CSR
At FLEETCOR the Billing Specialist will be responsible for performing functions associated with the hotel and client invoicing process.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Accurate and timely completion of tasks associated with:
- Hotel invoicing
- Credit card reconciliations
- Client invoicing
- Accurate and timely resolution of hotel/client issues and exceptions.
- Maintain necessary electronic files and records.
- Review and research hotel statements timely for accuracy and reconciliation.
- Make and/or handle phone calls regarding billing issues.
- Meet established metrics for hotel and client invoicing quality and timeliness.
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of key accounts, account preferences and activity flows.
- Work effectively with hotels, clients and other CLC employees to ensure timely and accurate completion of invoicing.
- Identify risks related to the hotel and client invoicing process.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience solving customer and/or vendor issues via phone communication
- Previous experience in the hospitality, billing/finance or retail industries preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate
- Demonstrated ability to identify/research issues
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office applications
- College degree preferred
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
• Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
• Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
• Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
• S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Job Function EMPLOYEE_NONSALES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 3199 Beaumont Centre Cir, Lexington, KY 40513, USA