Inside Sales - Account Manager
As part of the FLEETCOR team, an Account Manager is responsible for revenue production by cross-selling products and services offered by FLEETCOR, along with ensuring customer retention and account support. The position is also responsible for securing signed agreements through either selling new business within their respective Portfolio and/or retaining current accounts. This role is an individual contributor role to the Large Fleet organization
- Prospect for revenue generating opportunities within assigned accounts including cross-selling, upselling and/or new program engagement
- Conduct informational sessions with executive level contacts to understand the full economic potential of the client’s organization.
- Create and maintain a collaborative team of internal & external stakeholders to drive customer spend
- Primary contact for assigned customers for support activities, including:
- Account Maintenance
- Account Retention for organic growth and sustainability
- Order Processing
- User Security
- Report generation
- Credit, Billing & Rebate inquiries
- Facilitate client policy development and the formulation program metrics
- Share best practices across the client base and internal team members
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to develop customer references/testimonials
- Collaborate with internal implementation and project management teams to support success of new programs/services.
- Encourage client attendance and support of Lead User Group and Exchange conferences.
- Respond to inbound emails, fax, chat, and phone calls within SLA requirements per contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of account management experience required, preferably working with C-Suite executives and large revenue accounts
- Ability to handle work with minimal supervision and in an independent setting
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail & follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate and resolve customer inquiries
- Proven track record of meeting and achieving sales and/or retention expectations
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities
- Ability to discuss functionality and train customers with minimal assistance, identify and request set up changes, and maintain knowledge level as product and system updates are released
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effective
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Account Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA