Field Sales Representative
FLEETCOR is seeking someone who is a sales hunter who can successfully consult and close Small to medium volume sales over the telephone. Target self sourced prospects, respond to inquiries, and qualify marketing lead who’s travel is consistent with CLC programs. The ideal candidate is familiar with hotel sales, travel agencies, and/or extended stay travelers. and is accustom to large call volume and accountability. The sales consultant is responsible for signing profitable business to generate revenue.
- Identify, develop and close new business for companies using services by focusing on industries who travel
- Achieve the annual sales production targets and ensure account revenue potential is maximized
- Handle all sales activity with clients to include identifying and developing sales action plan parameters, distributing/collecting contracts and implementing established operational guidelines
- Utilize CRM software to track and record the sales pipeline and revenue projections along with account and contact information
- Operate within the Customer Management parameters established for new clients and support customer management activity as needed providing input of necessary changes
- Must meet or exceed all performance standard requirements
- Must comply with all management requests in a timely manner
- All other job duties as assigned
- No direct reports
- College degree with a business, marketing or communication focus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a sales strategy and meet or exceed sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to sell and close business via the phone at decision maker or Clevel
- Demonstrated ability to develop long-term account relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospecting skills to uncover new prospects
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilize efforts to locate potential prospects through research and networking
- A strong background with proven track record in direct sales
- Minimum 3+ years in direct sales
- Associates degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must meet or exceed annual sales goals tracked quarterly
- Maintain funnel volume of 3X Annual Sales Goal
- To maintain 3X Annual Salary a minimum of 70 cold calls per week is recommended
- Cold calls – Each of our salespeople is responsible for making 70 minimum cold calls weekly
- Funnel volume – Each sales representative is expected to maintain a funnel of suspects and prospects with whom they have had a first meeting that exceeds their annual sales goals by a factor of three. This is a perpetual metric. In other words, at all times the sales representative’s funnel must be maintained at the level of 3X
- The current CRM will be the source for auditing compliance with these directives. If an activity is not recorded in the CRM we will assume that the activity did not occur
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
• Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
• Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
• Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
• S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- California, USA
- Nevada, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Wichita, KS 67226, USA