What We Need From You:
Comdata is looking for a Marketing professional to help continue our unprecedented growth in the Corporate Payments line of business – a FinTech company that sells software and tools to other businesses to help them better manage accounts payable, corporate purchasing, travel expenses and payroll. We are looking for an up-and-coming marketing superstar to support the broader marketing team by managing marketing programs and campaigns. Candidates with demonstrated experience in marketing automation software, digital marketing, email marketing, content marketing, product marketing and database management are most attractive.
What You Get From Us:
The person in this role gets the opportunity to join a B2B financial technology company that has grown at an unprecedented rate for the last five years in an industry that is still young and expanding rapidly. Our marketing group is a strategic driver of revenue and growth. You will get visibility and access to key company executives, stretch your own capabilities and expand your scope as we grow the business further.
- Work with marketing and sales leaders, and outside agencies, to create, design and build marketing campaigns (email, ABM, SEM, content) that drive leads for Corporate Payments.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Write, edit, and proofread persuasive original content for a variety of B2B marketing channels, including blog, website, email, events, social media, video, and podcast.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on the content calendar and proactively uncover new opportunities for content creation and distribution that align with overall business and marketing objectives.
- Assist the marketing team in other research and event management duties as assigned.
- Assist with coordinating online events, tradeshows, including selection/research, in-booth promotions, sponsorships, etc.
- Assist in administrative duties related to the marketing tech stack
- Work closely with the Marketing team to manage the marketing database, Comdata.com and other digital assets.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated to perform at a high level, can think strategically to make sure their work aligns with business goals, is process oriented, and can effectively prioritize and manage tasks. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing environment – preferably for a financial services or technology company.
- Ambition to build a strong marketing career.
- Content marketing experience with demonstrated success.
- At least one year using a marketing automation platform and/or CRM (preferably Pardot and Salesforce).
- Experience managing digital marketing programs and lead gen campaigns with quantifiable results.
- Experience managing content on a corporate website.
- Ability to present him/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA