Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst works closely with the business and senior management and is a major contributor to the reporting deliverables, including budgeting, forecasting, modeling and analysis, documenting business process, strategic partnership management and preparing scorecards and presentations on highlight, lowlights, risk and opportunities of business. The need to comprehend business concepts and ensures these concepts are delivered as meaningful analytics. The analyst facilitates design and concept gathering and assists in the creation of new reports or analytics. Additionally, the analyst should be experienced with problem-solving and conflict resolution to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the business and Director, Business Intelligence and Senior VP, Business Analytics in terms of financial business analysis and sales performance analysis with a view to deliver enhanced business performance.
- Driving the design, development and maintenance of the required management reports.
- Responsible to distribute accurate and timely Financial and Business reports that enhance the decision-making abilities for the Senior Management and Executives.
- Perform in depth revenue analysis and commentary on key variances vs. targets and vs.
- prior months/years and recommendations for future action as required.
- Evaluate and report on risk adjusted revenue to identify risks and opportunities with respect to business performance.
- Assist in building sales budgets at the detailed level also setting up sales individual’s targets and assisting on portfolio allocations
- Prepare modeling to assess ROI & also conduct due diligence for acquisitions, including partnership evaluation.
- Develop monthly operational reporting and collaborate with stakeholders to determine key regional highlights, lowlights and accomplishments for review and discussion at the weekly/monthly management meeting with Regional VPs.
- Identify and recommend improvements to current processes, with a focus on increased efficiencies and enhanced value-added analytics.
- Introduce new analysis, reporting formats, etc. which provide insights to different areas of the business.
- Provide support on variety of special projects central to improving internal business processes.
- Maintain BI Documentation for all processes.
- 2 Years’ Experience in Financial Planning and Business Analysis. (Finance background is strongly preferred)
- Business Intelligence tool(s) (Preferably Tableau)
- Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint, Strong VBA / Macros
- Microsoft SQL
- Basic Knowledge on CRM (Salesforce)
- Proven ability to conduct and/or support multiple projects with minimal oversight;
- Strong interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements;
- Proven analytical skills in defining business needs into product requirements;
- Demonstrable excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and Technical stakeholders as well as internal and external users;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize work with a focus on deadlines and deliverables;
- Proven record as a strong team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven, diverse environment; and
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Analyst
- Job Function Analysts
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Toronto, ON, Canada