Assistant District Manager
York, PA, USA Req #11277
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Primary duties will be delivering newspapers as well as other fieldwork. Secondary duties will be to assist in the warehouse operation: inbound and outbound distribution of newspapers. As an entry-level position, other duties as assigned.
- Position requires a valid license, and reliable transportation for newspaper delivery.
- Previous delivery experience preferred. A strong sense of direction is necessary.
- A background check and drug screening are part of the hiring process.
- Salary plus mileage reimbursement for fieldwork.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family District Managers
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- York, PA, USA