Cash Vault Services Analyst
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
- Provide Productivity Reporting for management indicating adherence to quality and performance targets by employee and function.
- Provide Research and Adjustments Support ensuring that customer information requests are fulfilled on a timely basis and in the proper format.
- Provide Data and Materials Retention Supervision including the oversight of locally retained materials and insurances that materials to be disposed of are properly destroyed.
- Provide Scheduling and other staffing support functions to management to ensure accurate and timely monitoring of staff hours, schedule management, projected financial impacts, etc. as it relates to use of permanent or temporary staff.
- Provide administrative support including the management of Equipment Inventory, Maintenance Activities, Custodial and Building Safety/Soundness Activities, etc.
- Coordinate and ensure that EOD and other Performance Reporting as to the state of the Vaults are properly completed and reported on a timely basis. This includes the daily balancing status, notification of any out of balance conditions, reporting any customer holdover or significant customer issues, reporting transmission failures, etc.
- Provide Specific Training for new Tellers and Other Staff that are recently on-boarded. In addition to this function, ensures that new employees have proper security access capabilities, including Systems Access as well as Building Access.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Degree (4 year BA/BS Preferred) Required
- Excellent Written, Verbal, Reading Comprehensive and Mathematics Skills Required
- Experience working in a fast paced, repetitive process and secure production environment Required
- 3+ Years working in analytical functions providing resources to senior management ensuring their ability to review and manage complex data and financial information in a fast paced and complicated environment Highly Recommended
- Excellent MS Office Skills Required
- MS Vision and MS Project Skills Highly Recommended
- 10 key speed and accuracy Required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; may lift and/or move additional weight with assistance.
- Must be able to push, pull, and maneuver containers and/or wheeled currency carts weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Reach into a tanker or box with approximately three foot sides to retrieve items.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Have normal hearing with or without a hearing device, so as to be able to safely and accurately operate money processing machines.
- Must have the ability to use hand to finger, handle, or feel: The ability to type, pick pinch or otherwise work primarily with fingers
- Use fingers to key an adding machine, computer keyboard or other data entry device
- Have the ability to seize, hold, grasp, turn or otherwise work with hand or hands.
- The ability to perceive attributes of objects and materials such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, 1860 Freeman Pkwy, Mableton, Georgia, United States of America