SPECIAL PROGRAMS ASSISTANT
Located in Malibu, California, HRL has been on the leading edge of technology, conducting pioneering research and advancing the state of the art.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Special Programs group.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:Responsible for providing a wide range of services including program office support, scheduling and organization of appointments, customer and supplier meeting and interviews, management of laboratory and office consumables, and administrative tasking.
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Frequent direct interaction with internal customers, providing a positive approach that results in the delivery of prompt and effective customer service.
• Experience working within a large office environment providing program, data management, and organizational support.
• Frequent Demonstrated ability to multitask, executing tasking independently while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail and ensuring timely completion to all requests.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of internal and external contacts. A team player, exhibited willingness to assist in other program areas as needed.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite to produce reports, charts, and procedural documents.
• Must be detailed oriented with the proven ability to organize and prioritize tasking.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Four to eight years of relevant experience.
• HS diploma and or secondary college degree. Secondary education considered in lieu of experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint.
• Experience with procurements and/or logistics
• Experience working with engineering teams
• Prefer candidate with knowledge of US Government Policies and Procedures.
• Work is performed in an office or laboratory environment.
• Travel and local commute between HRL campuses and other possible non-HRL locations may be required.
Security Clearance Requirement:
• Must have an active Secret clearance for this position. Active or prior TS/SCI is highly desirable.
HRL offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, gym facilities, PTO, growth potential, and an exciting and challenging work environment.
HRL Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training or promoting, on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, U.S. military or protected veteran status, union membership, or political affiliation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Pay Type Salary
- Malibu, CA, USA