Social Work Supervisor (Licensed, Non-Union)
The Social Work Supervisor has clinical and administrative responsibility for a residential program unit, under the supervision and direction of the program director. The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services for residents, oversight of administrative processes, and supervision of apartment program staff.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide weekly individual supervision of all assigned program staff.
- Responsible for the provision of day-to-day services to program residents.
- Provide direct service and/or coverage to residents consistent with restorative services and service plan goals.
- Plan and participate in program activities.
- Facilitate staff briefings, team meetings and case conferences; Facilitate Consumer/Occupant Meetings.
- Review and co-sign all assessments, individualized service plans and progress notes.
- Complete required documentation and assist supervises in completing documentation consistent with Medicaid, OMH and JBFCS requirements and guidelines.
- Facilitate intakes and discharges.
- Develop and maintain linkages with community service providers.
- Conduct Utilization Reviews.
- Conduct staff training & development, as required, and conduct performance appraisals.
- Schedule and monitor staff attendance and staff scheduling to ensure proper coverage.
- Conduct Quality Assurance / documented chart review and audit.
- Prepare and submit monthly reporting and billing.
- Conduct outreach; maintain contact with referral sources; maintain census.
- Work collaboratively as part of a service delivery team.
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) Degree and NYS licensure as a LMSW are required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with working with adults with mental illness is required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent case work, administrative, managerial and computer skills are required.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8833 - Hospital - Professional Employees
- 97-77 Queens Blvd, Rego Park, NY 11374, USA