Social Worker (Licensed)
The Social Worker is responsible for supplying necessary clinical intervention within the realm of the program. Provide cultural competent and sensitive services. As part of a therapeutic team within the Agency, work closely with the divisions' medical, psychiatric and psychology
staff, to ensure the appropriate treatment interventions for the client.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Coordinate all services for consumers, including day programs, medical care, transportation.
- Liaise between Department and consumer's family members, and relevant community
- As Team Leader, lead quarterly case conference, and prepare minutes. Prepare integrative treatment plan, based on all assessments from the other professionals and
Direct Care Workers.
- Lead weekly team meetings. Keep minutes of team meetings and ensure follow-up as
necessary from meetings.
- Conduct meetings to ensure proper treatment, progress in program and coordination of goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Masters degree in Social Work, (MSW), with a minimum of one year of relevant experience with similar population. LMSW or LCSW certification required.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8865 - Residential/Shelter Clerical Workers
- 480 Maple St, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA