Associate - Production-Aromair Production
Job Title:Production Associate
Pay: $11.00 + $.50 Shift Premium
Shift: 2-2-3 / Schedule - 7:00 PM-7:00 AM
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Production Associate will perform all tasks on the assigned production line in a safe, efficient, cost effective, and quality focused atmosphere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Follow all company safety polices and PPE requirements.
Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by Aromair.Work with Line Leads and QA to ensure that the quality of the product meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Ability to perform all tasks on production line in order to meet and exceed production targets.
Assist Line Lead to ensure line is set-up and ready to go for the next shift.
Perform in a manner that allows production to meet and exceed target OEE.
Assist Line Lead with line set up according to requirements.
Assist in the training of new production personnel as needed.
Assist the Line Lead with the changeover process.
Effectively communicate basic machine issues to the Line Lead.
Help maintain and sustain a clean work environment utilizing 5S.
Exude behaviors supportive of our Values:
a.Integrity and Honesty
b.Manage Safety In Our Business
c.Customer and Product Focused
d.Be Better Every Day
e.Lead By Example
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment is a plus
3. Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and overtime as necessary.
4. Ability to follow instruction.
5. Work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
6. Maintain a good work pace based on equipment driven speeds.
7. Be self-motivated.
8. Ability to multi-task effectively in a busy, high stress environment.
9. Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
1. Standing: Long periods (a minimum of 6 hours)
2. Sitting: Occasionally for short periods
3. Walking: Long periods
4. Bending: Occasionally
5. Twisting of Spine: Occasionally
6. In some cases, must be able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs. occasionally.The employee is required to request assistance for anything exceeding 35 pounds.
7. Distance Pushing/Pulling under 35 lbs. without assistance frequently.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Aromair, 8860 Smiths Mill Rd, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America