Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift
The compounder is responsible for blending of all raw materials required in the preparation of bulk product batches. This individual is responsible for accurately following manufacturing processes from beginning to end and recording all pertinent information. Individual will combine raw materials according to specified formula and/or recipe, observe temperatures, reactions, record necessary batch information,as well as obtain in-process and final batch samples at designated times to ensure quality and consistency of manufactured product
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- According to established formula and manufacturing process, weighs, stages and blends all raw materials in the appropriate batching tank
- Ensures that batch card procedures are strictly followed
- Completes all necessary batch documentation according to standard operating procedure
- Enters data into appropriate computer databases
- Operates all processing industrial equipment according to operational procedures, safety requirements and GMP regulations
- Cleans and sanitizes batching tanks, piping, pumps and other related equipment in accordance with area SOP’s
- Performs changeovers in a seamless and efficient manner
- Obtains in-process and final batching samples and delivers to the Industrial Chemist and/or QC for testing
- Performs product rework or adjustments as required
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality policy, good manufacturing practices, including maintaining a clean and orderly working area at all times
- Complies and enforces Aromair Safety policies and practices
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with automated inline filling, capping, and labeling equipment is a plus
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and policies for operating and safety rules.
- Be able to read production documentation to insure product integrity.
- Standing: Long periods (a minimum of 6 hours)
- Sitting: Occasionally for short periods
- Walking: Long periods
- Bending: Occasionally
- Twisting of Spine:Occasionally
- In some cases, must be able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs. regularly.The employee is required to request assistance for anything exceeding 35 pounds.
- Distance Pushing/Pulling: under 35 lbs. without assistance frequently
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Job Start Date Monday, July 6, 2020
- Aromair, 8860 Smiths Mill Rd, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America