Assembler-Chemaid Machine Ops Night Hourly Direct
Position: Assemblers/Line Workers
Reporting Structure: Production Manager/Supervisors
Reporting to this position:
No Direct reports
To ensure the filling and assembly of finished products in accordance with established standards.
- Fill, with the use of manufacturing equipment, and assemble finished products in accordance with production guidelines.
- Label, cap and package according to customer specifications.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Follow all company protocols, SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and cGMP’s (current Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Reading, oral and written English communication skills.
- Math aptitude
- Ability to perform with other workers as a team.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand for prolonged periods of time in excess of 2-3 hours at a time, walk and use hands to handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift/and or move 25 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and, the ability to adjust focus. Ability to perform repetitive tasks in an assembly setting. Physical dexterity.
· Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
· Prior work experience in a production/assembly environment required.
This position is classified non-exempt
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chemaid, 100 Mayhill Street, Saddle Brook, New Jersey, United States of America