* Establish and maintain professional customer relationships to generate good customer
service and create a positive image of Northern Labs to promote and increase
our business with the customer.
* Respond to all customer requests for information in a timely and courteous manner. Participate in meetings with the account at Northern Labs and the customer’s location.
* Issue purchase orders to vendors for raw materials and components needed to meet the schedule while working to keep inventories at a low level. Verify prices with vendors on all purchase orders placed and order for best pricing and freight breaks.
* Handle the expediting and de-expediting of orders with vendors to ensure materials
will be available to meet the production schedule while keeping inventories
* Coordinate the availability of raw materials and components on new projects so current
status is known at all times in an effort to get it into production as soon as
* Handle any problems associated with purchase order acknowledgements that do not match our purchase order for date, price, quantity, or etc.
* Check on the availability of necessary raw materials and components before issuing
production orders to the production floor. Issue accurate production orders for processing of bulk products and for production of finished cases to meet the production schedule. Communicate any issues to appropriate departments
* Coordinate loads of bulk raw materials and finished bulk product with the freight carrier.
* Update the forecast and input the information into the MRP system on monthly basis.
*Follow up with vendors for Certificate of Analysis on chemicals.
*Create liabilities for obsolete items.
*Review old inventory to maintain acceptable inventory levels.
*Maintain phase-out dates to ensure old materials are used first.
*Assist purchasing to maintain most competitive pricing, cost savings, and accurate
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Indirect
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Job Start Date Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- Northern Labs, 5800 West Dr, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America