Production Tech I-Wall (2nd shift)
Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
DEPARTMENT: Wall - Production Technician I
- A working knowledge of the Wall Department preferred
- Willing to learn all areas of the Department
- Ability to lift and move 30+ pounds
- Ability to read a tape measure and blue prints
- 80% of time will be building panels and 20% of time will be working in other Wall pack areas
- Proficiency in precision measurement and inspection
- Read MPR and shop packets
- Use computer/print labels
Qualified candidates should have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be motivated to attend work
regularly, have an interest in personal development/growth, and be able to work well with others in a team setting.
KI offers a competitive benefits package including Education Reimbursement, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance. In addition, KI offers 401K, a great work atmosphere and a focus on health and wellness. KI is truly an employer of choice in the area for these reasons.
Apply today to express your interest and learn more about KI. Please contact HR if assistance is needed.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Manitowoc, WI - Manufacturing, 1400 S 41st St, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America