KI's Manufacturing plant in Bonduel is looking for energetic team players to work on first shift in our Paint Department.
The following benefits are included in full time employment:
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance
Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holidays
401K and ESOP with an employer match
Onsite Nurse & Physical Therapist
Monthly Goalsharing Bonus program
Responsibilities and Requirements:
This position requires continual standing and an ability to position oneself to retrieve necessary components during an 8-10 hour shift to either place parts onto the paintline as it is moving or take parts off of the paintline as it is moving. The position is also responsible for applying paint material onto the parts and any necessary clean up for preventative maintenance. The technician will participate in a variety of functions to include:
- Pulling parts to and from a conveyor line with a pallet jack.
- Hanging racks or hooks onto the conveyor line at a height of 89 inches.
- Placing parts onto the racks or hooks.
- Parts are then washed and dried and then travel through the paint booth where a technician sprays a powdered paint onto the parts.
- Parts then travel through an oven where they are cured before coming to the last stage of the process they are then taken off the line and are sorted and counted in the various assembly areas.
- Tanks are cleaned regularly with high pressure hoses to remove any build up of materials.
- At times it is necessary to rework parts. The technician may be assigned the duty of preparing parts to be repainted by sanding with a dual action sander or rubbing with scotch-brite pads.
The technician must be able to perform multiple tasks to ISO quality standards and use necessary equipment for the task at hand and maintain a clean and safe work environment. An ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment, have the ability to successfully communicate with the Team Leader, and be willing to rotate to other departments as needed.
This is a first shift position. Primary hours will be 5am-2pm, with overtime and weekends required during peak production (summer months).
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $13.50
- Bonduel, WI - Manufacturing, 204 West South Street, Bonduel, Wisconsin, United States of America