Bilingual ORR - Lead Case Manager
Our dedicated staff provide a safe and stable environment in which to foster the optimal growth and development of each child. Supporting objectives include improved physical health, improved education/vocation skill development and timely family reunification and/or release planning.
- Directly responsible to the Clinical Director, in collaboration with the Lead Clinician, for administrative and clinical issues regarding admission, discharge and utilization of management issues, while being in conformance with accepted clinical practices and the agency's program definition and policies (as relevant to the program/client needs).
- Serve as liaison between assigned children, sponsors, Short-term Shelter program and the Multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Participate in, and coordinate the treatment plan reviews, educational plan meetings and alternative staffing as needed.
- Provide direct supervision of Case Management staff; including, staff interviewing, hiring, coaching, evaluating, and disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for training new case managers and supervising the work of the other case managers and will complete and monitor timely documentation completion.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with clients, their family members, and significant support systems.
- Develop Individual Service Plans.
- Screen for human trafficking concerns.
- Assign cases immediately upon youth’s arrival or the next business day.
- Ensure that case managers properly close all physical and digital case files upon youth leaving the shelter.
- Meet frequently with clients in-person and family members via telephone; provide up-to-date information on case status and new developments regarding progress and discharge planning.
- Coordinate and assist with completion of all necessary documentation as designated by ORR and agency standards.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Must be Spanish/English bilingual. Verbal bilingual skills must meet the agency standard and have the ability to communicate effectively in Spanish and the ability to interpret.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Needs current auto liability insurance and a clean 39-month motor vehicle record.
- Have a Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card or be able to pass various background checks in order to obtain one.
- Due to state licensing requirements, applicants must be a minimum 21 years of age.
- Demonstrate and provide strong communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Committed to teamwork and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Have proficiency with personal computers and applicable software programs.
- Have the skills necessary to engage and work with others
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Mesa, AZ, USA