Motorcycle Floor Manager | Beaverton Motorcycles
10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA Req #11
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Lanphere Enterprises is one of the premier retailers of automobiles and motorcycles, and their related services and accessories, in the Pacific Northwest. We are Beaverton Honda, Beaverton INFINITI, Beaverton Kia, Beaverton Motorcycles, Newberg Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram, Canyon Road Auto Body, and Beaverton Auto Spa.
Power-up your resume! Beaverton Motorcycles is hiring now, for Floor Managers.
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong! We are one of the industry leaders in sales and service for Yamaha, Suzuki, Beta, Kawasaki, Honda, KTM, and more.
At Beaverton Motorcycles, Floor Managers are responsible for sales performance results, promoting and encouraging strategies to sell vehicles, supervising, motivating and training employees, and customer service in the sales department. The Floor Manager must demonstrate personal ambition, a strong work ethic, a drive to increase dealership unit sales and profitability, and a willingness to change with the evolving nature of the powersports business.
Floor Managers must display rock solid customer service and employee management skills. There is nothing typical about being a Floor Manager while maximizing internal growth and consistency in managing Product Specialists and their day-to-day activities. You will offer sales floor directives, prospect new business, finalize numbers with customers, close bike deals, insure proper bike delivery, and customer follow-up. Preference is a minimum of two years retail management experience in a recreational or motorcycle environment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Professional and strong communication, reasoning and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Significant attention to detail
• Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
• Proven history of resilience and patience
• Outstanding customer and direct report service skills
• A strong work ethic and professional demeanor; retails sales mentality; above average computer skills
• Mature actions with regards to attendance, punctuality and meeting deadlines
• Civil and respectful workplace etiquette (social distancing remains our normal)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Promote and maintain a compliant culture; personal and proprietary information must remain safe and secure
• Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team of product specialists
• Utilize and implement various software programs
• Present customers with deal structures including back end products and financing options, using a sales process agreed upon by management
• Coach product specialists on best practices for closing more deals and provide advice and guidance to improve individual sales performance
• Assist in inventory management by selling the oldest unit first, communicating with service what units need to be built
• Understand and maintain an active knowledge base of manufacturer incentives and discounts
• Oversee all activities occurring in the vehicle showroom
• Assist in setting sales goals, tracking progress, and leading the team to achieve and exceed quotas
• Work with Sales Managers and GSM to forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters and compile any necessary reports for dealership management to review
• Answer customer questions and professionally deal with customer issues when required
• Attend all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
• Utilize and develop the CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
• Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
• Communicate with corporate support staff in a timely manner when needed
• Follow all safety and security procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
KEEP THESE REQUIREMENTS IN MIND
• Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen
• Must have a reliable means of getting to/from work
• Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (we are open seven days a week)
• Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work on your feet for up to eight hours per shift
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, you will be regularly required to walk, sit, stand, talk, and listen. You will also frequently stoop, kneel, or crouch, and occasionally be required to climb, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (occasionally 100 pounds). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WE OFFER a fast and fun work environment with competitive pay. Benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings
• Voluntary buy-up (employee paid) insurance plans (income replacement, critical illness, accident, life/AD&D)
• Weekly paychecks (Direct Deposit or PayCard)
• Paid time off
• Employee purchase plan
• Employee assistance program
• Company-paid life insurance
• Flexible spending plan or health savings account; dependent care spending plan
• 401(k) w/employer match
• Plus more
Ready for a better way? Do it the Lanphere way and apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA