Motorcycle | Powersports Product Specialists - PAID TRAINING!
10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA Req #10
Sunday, August 2, 2020
Lanphere Enterprises is one of the premier retailers of automobiles and motorcycles, and their related services and accessories, in the Pacific Northwest. We are Beaverton Honda, Beaverton INFINITI, Beaverton Kia, Beaverton Motorcycles, Newberg Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram, Canyon Road Auto Body and Beaverton Auto Spa.
Power-up your resume! Beaverton Motorcycles is hiring now, for Product Specialists.
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong! We are one of the industry leaders in sales and service for Yamaha, Suzuki, Beta, Kawasaki, Honda, KTM, and more.
Accelerate your career today by joining our solid and passionate team of die-hard motorcycle & powersports enthusiasts. If you dig being on and around motorcycles & powersports vehicles, this is the place for you. We'll pay for your training (even if you are already experienced), offer you a robust benefits & perks compensation package, and provide you with an environment where you can thrive! You will spend your days accurately answering questions and guiding customers (in person or on the phone) on purchasing their dream toys. Join a team that is dedicated to providing world-class service.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Professional and strong communication, reasoning and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Significant attention to detail
• Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
• Proven history of resilience
• Outstanding customer and co-worker service skills
• A strong work ethic and professional demeanor; retails sales mentality; above average computer skills
• Mature actions with regards to attendance, punctuality and meeting deadlines
• Civil and respectful workplace etiquette (social distancing remains our normal)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Help customers choose their dream motorcycle/powersports vehicle and promote model options and features, value-add products and services (product knowledge is your best friend)
• Maintain accurate sales documentation
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all motorcycles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
• Manage all required customer and appointment data in dealership computer system
• Negotiate sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
• Receive incoming sales queries (either phone or internet)
• Attend all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
• Follow all safety and security procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
KEEP THESE REQUIREMENTS IN MIND
• Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen
• Must have a reliable means of getting to/from work
• Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (we are open seven days a week)
• Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work on your feet for up to eight hours per shift
WE OFFER a fast and fun work environment with competitive pay. Benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings
• Voluntary buy-up (employee paid) insurance plans (income replacement, critical illness, accident, life/AD&D)
• Weekly paychecks (Direct Deposit or PayCard)
• Paid time off
• Employee purchase plan
• Employee assistance program
• Company-paid life insurance
• Flexible spending plan or health savings account; dependent care spending plan
• 401(k) w/employer match
• Plus more
Ready for a better way? Do it the Lanphere way and apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA