Parts Counter Sales Associate | Beaverton Motorcycles
10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA Req #25
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Lanphere Enterprises is one of the premier retailers of automobiles and motorcycles, and their related services and accessories, in the Pacific Northwest. We are Beaverton Honda, Beaverton INFINITI, Beaverton Kia, Beaverton Motorcycles, Newberg Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram, Canyon Road Auto Body, and Beaverton Auto Spa.
Power-up your resume! Beaverton Motorcycles is hiring now, for Parts Counter Sales Associates. We are one of the industry leaders in sales and service for Yamaha, Suzuki, Beta, Kawasaki, Honda, and KTM.
Throttle, brake, suspension, spokes, axle, muffler, engine, air filter, fuel tank, mudguard . . . do these words get your juices flowing? If you answered yes, and you have extensive knowledge about what they are used for and why you need them . . . you should apply for this position. You will spend your days accurately answering questions and guiding customers (in person or on the phone) on finding the exact part or accessory for their toys, and arranging for delivery and installation. Join a team that is dedicated to providing world-class service.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• At least one year of previous experience required (Motorcycle and Powersports industry a must; only those with this experience need apply)
• Professional and strong communication, reasoning and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Significant attention to detail
• Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
• Proven history of resilience
• Outstanding customer and co-worker service skills
• A strong work ethic and professional demeanor; retails sales mentality; above average computer skills
• Mature actions with regards to attendance, punctuality and meeting deadlines
• Civil and respectful workplace etiquette (social distancing remains our normal)
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in these roles.
KEEP THESE REQUIREMENTS IN MIND
• Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen
• Must have a reliable means of getting to/from work
• Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (we are open seven days a week)
• Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
• Must be able to work on your feet for up to eight hours per shift
WE OFFER a fast and fun work environment along with competitive pay. Benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings
• Voluntary buy-up (employee paid) insurance plans (income replacement, critical illness, accident, life/AD&D)
• Weekly paychecks (Direct Deposit or PayCard)
• Paid time off; paid holidays
• Employee purchase plan
• Employee assistance program
• Company-paid life insurance
• Flexible spending plan or health savings account; dependent care spending plan
• 401(k) w/employer match
• Plus more
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA