Sales Manager Assistant | Beaverton Honda
10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA Req #12
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Lanphere Enterprises is one of the premier retailers of automobiles and motorcycles, and their related services and accessories, in the Pacific Northwest. We are Beaverton Honda, Beaverton INFINITI, Beaverton Kia, Beaverton INFINITI, Newberg Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram, Canyon Road Auto Body, and Beaverton Auto Spa.
Beaverton Honda, an upscale automobile dealership and part of Lanphere Enterprises Inc., has an immediate need for professional and energetic car enthusiasts. We are looking for positive, motivated, customer-service-oriented candidates who thrive on supporting a quality sales team of Sales Managers and Sales Consultants. Prior auto dealership experience is a plus but we do offer full training if you have the aptitude for helping others and are highly motivated, detail-oriented, extremely computer-savvy, and ready to learn. This is an excellent career opportunity.
Beaverton Honda - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong!
Our ideal candidate must be personable, demonstrate strong work ethic, be a team player, have flexible hours and be driven to provide world class customer service. You will receive excellent training and support to help you grow rapidly and achieve our high standards. You will use your administrative, finance and customer service skills to provide assistance in a fast paced, busy dealership. Experience with MS Office and the ability to multi-task are a must, previous DMV, titling or finance experience preferred. If you are can work under pressure with grace and style, enjoy working in a fun, busy team environment, and can work weekends and evenings, we want to speak with you.
Positions are full time (approx 40 hours/week) and schedules are assigned within the dealership business hours; generally 9-8 Monday through Friday, 9-7 Saturday, and 10-6 on Sunday.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Handle all credit, DMV, purchase and leasing documents
• Verify insurance, employment, contact numbers, proof of residency, etc. of potential customers
• Review all documentation received from dealers in contract packages and ensure they meet purchasing guidelines
• Work with managers and sales staff to determine best forms of communication with customers while maintaining highest level of customer service and customer privacy
• Utilize multiple avenues/problem solving techniques to find alternate solutions required for contract purchases.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with dealer and lenders
• Prioritize and prepare work on a timely basis
• Provide highest level of customer service and customer privacy
• Actively participate in company’s compliance program
• Commit to enhancement and protection of company’s reputation and goals
• Know and follow all credit/funding guidelines
• Other duties as assigned by management
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Professional phone and customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Significant attention to detail
• Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
• Strong reasoning skills
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Proven history of resilience and patience
• Ability to adeptly adjust to any policy changes
• Neat, clean, professional appearance
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers and coworkers
• Previous experience in a similar role a plus
• Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required
WE OFFER a comfortable and invigorating work environment with competitive pay. Benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – employer pays over 70% of employee premium
• Life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, critical illness, accident plus more – employee paid
• Paid time off (start accruing on first day)
• Employee purchase plan
• Employee assistance program
• Company-paid life insurance
• Wellness Program
• 401(k) w/employer match
• Weekly paychecks – auto deposit or PayCards
• Plus more
Ready for a better way? Do it the Lanphere way and apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA