Leasing & Marketing Coordinator
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Some positions require pre-employment hair analysis drug screening and all positions require criminal background screening, on candidates selected for hire. We also participate in E-VERIFY, a service of DHS and SSA, verifying the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work for the company.
Summary: The 1600 VINE Coordinator of Marketing and Sales works closely with the Klein Financial Corporation Marketing Manager and Brand Manager, and the 1600 VINE Building Manager to drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing strategies, comprehensive reporting, resident and promotional event planning, developing content for social media, property collateral, property website and ILS, managing special projects, driving owner initiatives, managing the VIP program, and other duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Weekly/Monthly Reporting – Compile and Complete Property Status, SEO, PPC, Instagram and Facebook Analytics and Competitive Analysis Reports, Online Reputation Review, Resident Satisfaction Summary, and Additional Reporting as Needed.
· Weekly meetings with the KFC Marketing Team to assess property performance and review programs and events
Quarterly Reporting: Quarterly Property Status Report, Comprehensive Summary, Competitive Analysis Reporting, and Additional Reporting as Needed.
· Quarterly meetings with the KFC Marketing team to review reports and summary and assess property needs
Annual Budget and Monthly Tracking: Develop and manage the budget audit, yearly spending, and annual budget preparation
· Complete and maintain the budget audit
· Analyze advertising sources and traffic
· Create budget proposals and submit reports to KFC Marketing
Social Media and Collateral: Develop copy and coordinate approvals with the KFC Marketing Team, designer, and print vendor
· Prepare monthly social media online posts plan for the KFC Brand Manager’s approval and launch paid social media ads
· Manage RentCafé Concierge bulletin listings and public posts
· Develop content for resident and promotional eBlasts
· Create copy for special project collateral (i.e. focus units, resident referral programs, events)
· Create copy for monthly newsletters (work with maintenance and building manager for special announcements/tips), coordinate drafts with designer, KFC Marketing Team, and print vendor
· Maintain the Digital Signage system currently in the Mailroom. Update it weekly with new events or promotions.
Property Website and Advertising: Manage website and advertising listings, coordinate advertising campaigns, and work directly with the Klein Financial Corporation Branding Manager for strategy and direction
· Perform audits of property website and ILS listings (i.e. pricing, availability, romance paragraphs, concessions, images)
· Manage advertisement on property website and ILS listings
· Ensure pay-per-click advertisement is updated weekly and banner ads are updated monthly
· Review Craigslist templates and develop campaigns for new marketing initiatives
Special Projects: Work with 1600 VINE Business Manager and KFC Marketing Team on special projects, such as:
· Re-design of lobbies, amenities, and model unit
· Conversion to new website
· New property signage
· Manage inventory for furnishings
Event Planning: Work with 1600 VINE Business Manager, Leasing Team, and KFC Marketing to plan and host promotional events and resident events (i.e. Summer Kick-off Event, Annual Halloween Event)
· Create copy for event Creative Service Request and coordinate approvals and collateral development
· Complete the Event Planning Worksheet and coordinate quotes and event details
· Set up, coordinate, and manage vendors and staffing
· Process event vendor purchase orders and invoices
· Work with the Maintenance Team to prepare for events
· Set up and host events
· Track event’s impact and overall reach
· Create social media content using event footage
· Coordinate Summer Sundays
o Train event attendant
o Manage Summer Sundays specials (i.e. Bliss massages, snow cones)
VIP Program: Manage the VIP Program, assess current program, research new businesses, and manage discounts and annual donations.
· Evaluate each business’s online reputation, website, and location to determine suitability
- Pay Type Hourly
- Los Angeles, CA, USA