Montgomery Customer Service Representative - PT
LSO Final Mile is looking for a part-time Customer Service Rep position.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (The below listed duties are not all-inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Answer the telephone professionally within two rings using the company's standard greeting.
- Direct the caller to the appropriate person.
- When the caller wants to place a run, process that run in a timely, professional manner.
- Find out who will be billed for the run. Verify this if different from the person calling.
- Always note the caller's first and last name.
- Note the caller's phone number in case they must be called back for more information.
- Ask the complete pickup and delivery addresses with zip codes and phone numbers.
- Always ask if the customer uses a reference number such as a department number, job number, or name to identify the order by.
- Ask what service type they want. Quote the cost to the customer. When appropriate, recommend Express service. If out-of-town service, note the mileage in the proper field.
- Be sure all pricing zones are entered so the run will rate.
- Be sure any quote given the customer is noted on the ticket, to ensure the billing department can rate the run correctly.
- Ensure correct order entry.
- Complete weekly billing including manually rated tickets.
- Maintain billing checklist and policies and procedures for each special customized bill.
- Update customer specific billing report, proof of deliveries and websites.
- Respond to questions from regional, branch managers and senior corporate personnel.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures to enhance the workflow of the department.
PART-TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- And more!!!
EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Montgomery, AL, USA