Administrative Supervisor - Little Rock
LSO Final Mile has an immediate full time opening for Administrative Supervisor.
M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Responsibilities include the following:
Responsible for contracting service providers, and policy/procedure compliance. Ensure quality service is provided to each customer. Perform operation duties as prescribed by the Service Center Manager, Manager of Training & Development and/or Regional Director to ensure timely completion of special projects. Respond to and report all security and policy violations to the Service Center Manager and/or Regional Director.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The below listed duties are not all inclusive. (This position must also perform other duties as assigned):
- Recruit and interview potential Owner Operators to meet the projected needs of the market.
- Ensure that all new Owner Operators are oriented according to the customer's requirements/expectations.
- Provide Branch Manager with a weekly staffing report.
- Preview and update owner operator ads in newspaper.
- Prepare all documents for contracting and terminating Owner Operations for on demand and schedule activity.
- Complete paperwork for all Owner Operator changes and forward to the corporate office.
- Collect Owner Operator renewal information monthly, i.e. expiring license, registration, insurance.
- Prepare and update scanner and phone audits and maintain proper inventory control and charge backs relating to scanners, phones, and uniforms.
- Review all Owner Operator manifest for compliance to standards, and when necessary, take immediate corrective action.
- Preview and audit monthly commission audits.
- Help resolve any issues the Owner Operator has with his/her commission check.
- Participate in and attend all Owner Operator meeting.
- Attend weekly branch supervisors meeting.
- Ensure that all Owner Operators are qualified to operate a motor vehicle under all federal, state, local, and company guidelines.
- Ensure all Owner Operators follow all applicable company, federal, and state rules, regulations, and operating procedures.
- Ensure all Owner Operators complete their routes.
- Notify dispatcher and operational personnel of necessary Owner Operator changes, i.e., dates not available for service.
- Ensure that all Owner Operators and their vehicle project a professional image.
- Set a proper example of conduct, attitude, and professionalism for Owner Operators.
- Report security and policy violations to Branch Manager and/or Regional Director.
- Recommend improvement for security or operations to his/her Branch Manager.
- Process miscellaneous projects and task as prescribed by the Branch Manager, Manager of Training & Development and/or Regional Director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent job-related experience preferred.
Experience Required: Two years previous supervisory experience preferred.
Abilities Required: Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must have a professional demeanor with owner operators, and office personnel in person and on the telephone. Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and other programs as necessary.
Full time benefits include:
- Short term disability
- Safety bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted. EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Little Rock, AR, USA