LSO Final Mile is seeking a Branch Manager in our Nashville, TN station. This position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and control a high volume inbound and outbound priority package operation in a manner that provides maximum service to our customers while maintaining a safe, productive, and cost-effective operation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
Manages all branches under their authority within parameters set forth by budgeted guidelines for both Sales and Operating Costs.
· Manages the branches within parameters set forth by the Regional Director.
· Ensures company policy is upheld and adhered to in all aspects of the branch.
· Ensures all Owner Operators are operating under applicable company, federal and state rules, regulations and operating procedures. Communicates effectively with Corporate Director of Compliance.
· Resolves customer complaints, operational problems and customer service/clerical concerns in a professional and expeditious manner.
· Facilitates Branch Standards Reporting requirements.
· Maintains positive working relationship with all customers. Is responsible for productive communication with “key” accounts.
· Reports security problems and emergency situations to proper officials.
· Maintains a positive and safe working environment within the branch.
· Takes a pro-active approach in communication to customers and company officials.
· Ensures training of personnel in all aspects of job performance while promoting an environment that promotes continued education and improvement for all employees.
· Communicates with other Branch Managers and Regional Directors in designing and implementing improvements and programs system wide.
· Day to day business is to be performed in a moral, ethical and legal manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Education Required: College degree or equivalent industry experience
Experience Required: 5 years’ management experience
FULL-TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Short Term disability
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Vacation and Holiday pay
· And more!!!
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted. EOE and drug-free employer. EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Nashville, TN, USA