Seasonal Recruiter- Houston
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the Southwest.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Directs recruiting campaigns (i.e. Indeed, Craigslist, networking, job boards)
- Uses Social Networking and online tools to proactively source and communicate with passive talent
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with vendors, various type of schools and community- and diversity organizations to create partnerships that yield qualified candidates, positive results and credibility
- Interviews candidates and schedules interviews with onsite management
- Prepares job offers and initiates background checks
- Conducts new hire orientation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum one-year experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans, knowledge of the hiring market, competition, blue collar work force and the local area. Experience with a temporary staffing agency is a plus.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA