Call Center Supervisor
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
This position is responsible for customer service in various languages and through various transaction types (e.g. inbound and outbound calls, chat, email, social media, etc.) or back-office work for end customers (B2C and/or B2B) that can include various service types e.g. pre sales, post sales, billing and support, as per LOB (SOW) specifications. This position is responsible for supporting frontline (customer facing) associates by handling consult calls, escalations, team supervision and other related duties.
- Oversee and supervise a team of agents.
- Attend required training session for new information and training updates.
- Acquire and transfer to the team the knowledge of all tools and associated workflow processes
- Assist in developing and streamlining procedures
- Coach, motivate, reward, counsel and assist with disciplinary actions as necessary
- Provide quality service to both internal and external customers – on and off-line.
- Assist agents with customer interaction on situations requiring special handling – take customer calls.
- Ensure open flow of communication between agents, supervisors and management.
- Ensure uniform understanding and adherence to policies, procedures and company programs.
- Supervise and monitor agent attendance, performance and productivity
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of reports.
- Ensure agents are continuously kept abreast of operational changes.
- Conduct employee briefings and meetings.
- Assure service level standards are met.
- Monitor system performance and initiate actions to correct system problems.
- Conduct agent observation and provide feedback.
- Assist in the development and tracking of employee incentive programs.
- Ensure completion of departmental duties/task in the absence of subordinates/co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An assertive, well-organized self-starter with demonstrated sales experience
- Management experience in sales or on line retail desirable
- A proactive thinker with the ability to anticipate and identify customer needs and decisively solve problems
- A detail-oriented professional with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability Redirect and coach for improvement, and gauge user ability and modify delivery accordingly
- Demonstrate professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for customer service
- Demonstrate behaviors that support high quality standards
- Recognize trends and escalate information as appropriate
- Problem solving skills; linear and troubleshooting
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure needs and expectations are satisfied
- Proven track record of success to motive sales/service professionals and exceed performance metrics
- Present information effectively and persuasively across various communication channels
- Problem solving to gather and analyze information and uses it to develop effective solutions; challenge status quo.
- Tolerate stressful situations well
- Project a positive and professional image
- College/Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in related field (preferred)
Requirements for Work from Home Employees:
- A separate room/office with a door that can be closed and locked during working hours is required. Guests, family members and others may not be present in the designated office area during working hours
- Work conditions of the employee’s residence (office area) are appropriate and safe and must meet the occupational safety and health standards for work from home employees
- The designated office area should be reasonably soundproof so that you may work uninterrupted by noise
- Monitors must be able to be positioned in such a way as to not face ground-level windows
- Must have a hardwired high speed home internet connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber) providing a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speeds as verified by a speed test. A wireless connection is not permitted
- Designated office area must have a surge protected electrical outlet(s)
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Industry Other
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, August 3, 2020
- Majorel Canada, Inc., 619B Kumpf Drive, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada