455 - Durham Assistant Case Manager SLS (FT)
Position: Assistant Case Manager
Hours: Su-8a-3p, M-W- 1:30p-8:30p, Th-8hr flex (36 FT ) *Must be able to meet the flexibility of the program*
- Provides direct care to 2 female individuals residing in their own homes in Durham area.
- Implements the Individual plans and other life skill programs.
- Facilitates and promotes community integration and natural support development.
- Assists the case managers by functioning as the lead in coordinating all medical appointments and overseeing the medication documentation system
- Ensures persons supported medical health issues are addressed - this may include scheduling all medical appointments, providing transportation to appointments, following through on doctor’s orders, communicating all pertinent health issues to supervisors, and nursing staff.
- Assists with scheduling of staff, and implementation of recreation and medical calendar.
- Attends any team meetings for individuals served and other staff and training meetings as scheduled.
- Assistant must be able to perform On Call responsibilities.
- Provides active treatment to persons supported, as outlined in the Individual Plans
- Enter Data via Therap
Must have own, insured vehicle for use to work in this position with a valid Connecticut Driver’s License
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent in human Services, Psychology, Special Education or related field.
Experience working with persons with disabilities in a community based day or residential program.
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one-year of residential and/or similar service treatment experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.23
- Required Education High School
- Durham, CT 06422, USA