Collateral Review Specialist
About Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis' largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
Why a Collateral Specialist with Midwest BankCentre?
Do you enjoy helping people and cultivating relationships? Are you detail oriented and a self-starter? Do you enjoy being part of a strong team? If so, the Collateral Specialist role could be right for you!
Collateral Specialists must be able to:
Maintain compliance with policy and procedure
Meet general qualifications to become a Missouri notary
Determine necessary documents to release collateral
- Determine the validity and completeness of insurance documents
- Communicate with loan operations staff, lenders, and assistants as it related to paid loan files, collateral releases, and insurance requirements
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and record collateral releases and letters to customers for commercial, consumer, and mortgage paid loan files.
- Process miscellaneous collateral release requests on open loans.
- Process UCC continuation documents.
- Process insurance renewal certificates and lapse in coverage notices.
- Maintain files in collateral vault.
- Distribution of daily department mail.
Through specific on-going training, you will gain knowledge of and adhere to BSA, USA Patriot Act, AML, obtain and maintain Notary Public.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Silverlake/Xperience
- Prior experience as a Collateral Specialist preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language
- Personal computer skills with extended viewing of computer screens
- Physical mobility and dexterity to transport files and operate general office equipment (fax, copier, telephone) Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof information
General office environment
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodations are available.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2191 Lemay Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63125, USA