Exec Admin Assistant, Commercial Banking
About Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis' largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
Executive Administrative Assistant
Come and join our Commercial Services Team!
Our Commercial Services team is a fun and fast paced group that is helping St. Louis businesses reach their potential. The Executive Administrative Assistant is central to that experience! The ideal candidate will have experience with core administrative duties, handing highly confidential material, and excellent customer service skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exposure to the banking industry. The Commercial Services team is focused on high touch customer relationships and the ideal candidate will be committed to taking care of our customers. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial Services division
- Manage commercial loan approval process and interaction with the Bank Board Loan Committee
- Prepare loan documentation, correspondence, and reports
- Research and respond to moderately complex customer needs
- Manage scheduling for the Regional President and Senior VP of Commercial Services
- Ensuring a high touch customer service experience for all customers and MBC employees
- Strong PC skills, particularly with Excel, Word, Access, Power-Point
- General banking knowledge of all departments, including loan background
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities at any given time
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- Ability to operate as a team player in a remote, fast moving environment
- 3Years experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Business or related field, similar experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply
Willing and able to travel to other locations/branches
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 80