BankCentre Leader- Clayton
About Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis' largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
Why a BankCentre Leader with Midwest BankCentre?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you enjoy building and leading a strong team? Are you enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious? If so, the BankCentre Leader role could be right for you.
As a BankCentre Leader with Midwest BankCentre, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships with new and existing customers, fostering a positive work environment for your team and maintaining a focus on branch growth goals. You will be a role model and mentor to your team, demonstrating expectations as you lead by example. You will be accountable for growth of the business and risk management as defined by sales goal targets and successful audits.
BankCentre Leaders must be able to:
- Lead by example and coach to excellence
- Be responsive to branch needs and fill in accordingly
- Manage time and competing priorities
- Communicate effectively
- Provide excellent customer service
- Implement banks vision in everyday activities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement strategies to reach branch goals
- Team training and development
- Oversee and manage to Customer Experience surveys
- Embrace MBC's commitment to volunteerism and community engagement
- Problem resolution
- Risk management, operational and audit success
- Account opening and transaction processing
- Manage appearance and security of branch
BankCentre Leaders will become knowledgeable and adhere to BSA, USA Patriot Act, AML, obtain and maintain NMLS, Notary Public and Medallion Stamp Certification.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required; Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience in financial services
- A minimum of one year of management experience
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language
Personal computer skills with extended viewing of computer screens
Physical mobility and dexterity to transport files and operate general office equipment (fax, copier, telephone)
Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof information
Willing and able to travel to other locations/branches
Willing and able to work required overtime
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodations are available.
- Pay Type Salary
- 8020 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton, MO 63105, USA